Doing Business in the U.S. for Foreign-Owned Companies
Available for your organization: Doing Business in the U.S. for Foreign-Owned Companies
One full-day or half-day seminar for those that currently operate a business in the United States or are planning to start a business in the United States.
Your Program will be customized and includes any of the topics below:
- U.S. Business Culture
- Insurance and the Workplace
- Real Estate Market – National & U.S. State Specific
- Tax Issues for the Importer & Exporter
- Credit Issues for the Importer & Exporter
- Understanding Transportation Regulations
- Regulatory & Legal Environments
- How Foreign Trade Zones Can Help Businesses Engaged in International Trade
- Dealing with Labor Unions
- Understanding U.S. Distribution Channels for various products
- The Role of Distributors, Brokers, Agents including crafting the Agreement
NEXCO selects speakers with your approval that are industry experts / professionals and government personnel who have the expertise, knowledge, and are well-versed on the subjects. For more details and pricing information contact Gerri Cristantiello, Executive Director at 877.291.4901 or email at email@example.com.